Search This Blog

Monday 29 June 2015

First Ever Blog Post Exiting!!

Hi I'm Hannah and I'm starting a blog for the first time so I'm not really sure what I should write about first or how to go about writing a good blog that would be interesting to others so I'm just going to give it a go.

I recently went through a period in which my self confidence was really low and I wasn't very happy with how things were going or who I was. My mum said to me to set my self a list of goals that I want to achieve and how I was going to achieve them. That was about a month ago now and so far I haven't made that much progress, even though I would love to. I am struggling to find the time to start. However now that it is finally coming to summer (and therefore the Holidays, Finally) I am going to try to make a start.

I thought that blogging about it and showing how I am going to achieve my goals, show my progress my help me to make the start and continue to try to reach my set goals.

So here's a Start

BellePheonix
  Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment