Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 December 2015

feeling blue

So for the pas few weeks I've been feeling really low and things don't seem to have improved. I'm stuck in a job that I hate doing, I don't really see my friends anymore and on top of that I am struggling to cope with my uni work as well.

 Christmas is usually one of my favourite times of year when I get to see all my family and friends but this year I just don't seem to be happy but I can't understand why. My life really isn't that bad so I have no reason to feel down or upset but at the minute that seems to be the way that I feel. I always feel anxious before I go to work and don't really wan to be there. I used to really enjoy my job but in the past few months that seems to have changed for me.

I have always been quite shy and was often overlooked at school. Sadly I still feel this way even though I am now older. I have tried to make changes going out, joining clubs, volunteering. Is there something wrong with me? Is there something that I'm doing wrong something that makes me unlikable and uninteresting? I want to know what I can do to change all that. I don't really see many people outside of work and seem to be at work a lot of the time covering shifts and stuff. My younger sister has even mentioned that she never gets to see me or spend anytime with me. I think that's quite sad and I don't want that.

In all honestly I cant really complain as there are many people out there who are in a much worse position than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment