Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Christmas Crafts

So are you all ready and set for Christmas? I am! This year I have taken to hand-making most of presents.

 For my best friend I have made her a scrapbook including various bits a pieces from all our little adventures together. pictures, quotes, poems and other fun things from different place we have been, things we have tried and memories that we ave made. For example I have included a ticket from the time we went to see the Wanted in concert ad a ticket from when we went to Harry Potter studios last year. I got all kinds of little craft stuff from the range in order to help me make her scrapbook such as stamps, ribbon, buttons and other craft stuff.

 I have also made some of my own jewelry this year including earrings and pendants. I was able to turn some of our family pictures into pendant necklaces to give to both of my Nan's this year and they have turned out pretty well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment