Search This Blog

Saturday 14 May 2016

Busy week charity/ films/ job/ life

Hey everyone!!!

It's been sooo long. I'm so sorry I've neglected to update or post anything on my blog but these past few months have been crazy busy.

I've just recently started a new job which I am absolutely loving at the minute. I have met so many new and fascinating people and am living every minute of it.

Has anyone seen the new Captain America movie Civil War. I have!!!! And I Loved it. Me and my friend went to see it this weekend just gone we spent the whole day positively shaking with excitement as we have been waiting to go and see it since the trailer was first released. Such a long wait but soooo absolutely worth it. So I have to know for those of you who have seen it were you #teamcap or #teamironman. I found it so difficult to decide! There are so many appearances in this movie we get to see some old superhero favourites and meet some new. I want to know what people thought of black panther and the spider man that they introduced in this movie. What are your thoughts on Bucky Barnes/ the winter soldier and have you got a favourite superhero? My personal favourite is the Black Widow ( I think she deserves her own movie or her and hawkeye) because she really holds her own in a group of men. Other than her I'm a fan of captain America however I can't help but slightly love iron man/ Tony stark for his sarcasm and wit which keeps me entertained. I think that as an actor Robert Downey Jr. Is just great and the characters he portrays always stick with me as being great. I loved his interpretation of Sherlock Holmes in the recent movies.

I've also recently been getting better at being more active, trying new things out and just generally going out and about a bit more. I've joined new clubs which have allowed me to meet new people and have a brand new outlook on life.

At this moment in time I am the happiest I have been in months and it us such a great feeling, a relief and has actually allowed me to connect better with people.

I am so proud to say that my wonderful little sister is doing a great thing for charity in the coming week, she is ten years old, she is having her hair cut in aid of the princess trust charity who make wigs for children who lost their hair through cancer or alapecia and I think this is such a good cause. She is having 12 inches of her hair cut off and I couldn't be prouder of her for all the sponsers she has revived and how much money she has raised. Proud big sister moment for me.


Anyway hope you all have a lovely weekend

BellePheonixXxx

No comments:

Post a Comment