Search This Blog

Saturday 14 May 2016

What inspires you most???

So today I've been thinking about things that inspire me, what inspires me to do better, to be better and try harder. One my friends has recently been through at tough time but has handled it so well and come out of it the other side stronger and smiling and I am so proud of her and to be able to say she is my friend. This along with stories and reports that have appeared in the news  has inspired me to write this post.

We all have that one person we look up to, to inspire us and to encourage us. Sometimes this person may be a celebrity, sometimes they may be a family member such as mums, dads, brothers and sisters. Sometimes the things that inspire us most may not even be a person but a song, a place, a time or an object. Inspiration can come in the form of the smallest things.

Just a few of the people and things that inspire me are my mum, my Nan and some the things they have both achieved and continue to aspire to achieve. Another one if my inspirations is Emma Watson who even whilst continue her career filming two movies she still managed to finish her education and graduate with great results which encouraged me as well. She has done so many inspiring things she's a strong women who isn't afraid to speak her mind and change the world.  

In recent weeks I've been encouraged and inspired by others to try so many new things and take so many opportunities and I am incredibly thankful to those people for wanting me to be the best that I can be and still seeing the best in me even when I can't see it in myself.  Some of my other inspirations are the great friends I have who have supported me massively with some of my endeavours xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment