Search This Blog

Sunday 5 July 2015

Amazingly Colourful lipstick~







Kind of in love with this lipstick at the moment I wear it all the time, I really like the bright colours especially the purple one. The best thing about this lipstick is that it's not too expensive to buy so you can try out different colours which even if you don't like it when you try it on or you find its a little to bright for you, you haven't spent a fortune. I found these when I went into Superdrug, I needed some red lipstick quickly for when I went out and I didn't have a lot of money on me at the time so I just wanted a cheap red lipstick that I could use it for that night not really expecting to use it that often. However after I tried once I found that I really liked it, it wasn't to bright for me and looked quite nice I found that when I wore it again the next day that it lasted all day without me really having to reapply it even though I had eaten and had stuff to drink. I was quite pleased with it as I expected it to be rubbish for the price I paid for it. So I went back and got two more in different colours. I got a purple on and nude one and even more recently I got a pale pink colour. They are actually from. The little mix range in COLLECTION which I wasn't actually aware of at the time I thought it until I went back again. There also some other colours which are part of COLLECTION which you may like. My absolute favourite is the purple coloured lipstick which I find is really nice because it's bright and slightly different than what I would usually go for but I just really love the colour. You should give it a try.

BellePheonix
Xx

  

No comments:

Post a Comment