Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Cupcakes~ Making and Decorating~

So this weekend I made chocolate cupcakes and decorated them. Here's the result.

Avengers cupcakes with images of the different Avengers, we have Black Widow, Nick fury, Thor, Iron man, Captain America, Hulk and Hawkeye.
My favourites are Black widow And Captain America. However I must add that I do love Iron Man particularly in the movies he probably has some of the best lines, sarcastic and witty love it especially since Tony Stark in played by Robert Downey Jr in the films. I think that Robert Downey Jr is a great actor loved him as Sherlock Holmes.

For others I had white sugar roses which I covered in gold edible food spray which look amazing. I also made cupcakes with gold vanilla icing (which is essentially vanilla icing with the gold edible food spray on top) and Pink edible glitter sparkles.
I personally don't think they came out too badly. I'm actually quite proud of them to be honest. Going to make some more soon only this time with Frozen on top. The Avengers and Frozen cupcake tops are edible paper wafers.

Belle Pheonix
      Xx





























No comments:

Post a Comment