Search This Blog

Thursday 9 July 2015

Wait WHAT! Daniel Radcliffe can Rap - On Jimmy Fallon

How have I not seen this before now I honestly don't know. Daniel Radcliffe can rap, he can RAP!
To be fair to him he does it well.  I honestly don't know how he didn't mess up it's such a tongue twister I would of gone wrong before I even finished the first sentence. It's actually very entertaining and he is really really very good. He rapped  Blackalicious' Alphabet Aerobics which is really quite the tongue twister and very fast. I'm not really sure how this passed me by to be honest with you I'm surprised I hadn't seen it before I only found it this morning on YouTube. I'm so behind the times clearly but I have to say this I'm glad I saw this video it really made my day. And for those of you who, like me, haven't seen the video of Daniel Radcliffe rapping on Jimmy Fallon ,because you know we clearly live under rocks, Here it is.
 

                                                    BellePheonix

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment