Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Paris #Throwback to Holiday Photography


 WOW I miss this. 
Disneyland Paris

I went on a family Holiday to Disneyland Paris back in 2011 and genuinely had a really good time. I got to spend a lot more quality time with my family that week than I had in a while as I was part way through my GCSE's at the time. We had a great time everyone was really friendly and helpful from the hotel staff at the hotel we stayed at ,which was just a little bit further away from Disneyland, and also at the parks as well. Out of the five days we were there we spent four days at the Disney parks each morning we would have to catch a shuttle bus from the hotel to the parks. All the characters their were really lovely especially with my younger sister who had only about 6 at the time and she absolutely loved it meeting all the characters and getting to go on all the rides. I think the great thing about Disneyland is that its suitable for everyone and there's always something going on. There was was the Disney parade, various different shows and activities that go on all around the parks which the children can get involved in. They also have lots of different themed restaurants which are great fun to go to. The rides were great fun as well although the ques for them were quiet long unless you brought a fast track past. I took hundreds of photos whilst I was there and videos as well.



We also spent a day in Paris visiting the Eiffel Tower and going on a tour bus around the centre of Paris. The tour was quite interesting because you found out a lot of this history of Paris. 
 Great family holiday
I love Paris and Disneyland and would Love to visit again someday


BellePheonix
Xx 









No comments:

Post a Comment