Search This Blog

Saturday 25 July 2015

Omg Thank you Guys this is great so Far

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
Pageviews
United States 423

 
United Kingdom 418

 
Ireland  48

 
Belgium 3

 
Canada 3

 
Germany 3

 
Brazil 1

 
Greece 1

 
Netherlands 1

 
Romania 1


Wow guys thank you for viewing my blog
Hi to all those 423 people in the united states who have viewed so far
Come on UK you need to catch up But thank you to those who have viewed
Hello to those of you in Ireland ( Love an Irish accent)
Hello to you three in Belgium and Canada
HI Germany!! one of my best friends is from Germany she tried to teach me some German I just couldn't get the hang of it but I try.
Hello to Brazil Whoop and the Netherlands
Hiya Romania  and Greece

Thank you Guys soo much I really appreciate it.
Keep Viewing
BellePheonix

P.S You Guys are brilliant!! remember that
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment