Search This Blog

Saturday 4 July 2015

~Dream Matte Mousse Foundation~

 




I really like this Maybelline dream matte mousse because unlike some of the other foundations that I have tried previously ,which usually happen to be liquid foundations, this one doesn't feel like it's heavy on my face in fact you can barely even feel that it's on. Because it is a mousse foundation its nice and light so rather than clogging up your face it spreads nicely without feeling too thick. You don't need to use a lot of it as it spreads quite well providing a lot of coverage whilst lasting longer you don't have to use as much only small dabs which when using a foundation brush goes quiet far. This means that I don't have to buy it that often because it lasts longer. I never really used to like wearing make up that often because of how it felt on my face. With some of the liquid foundations that I tried they felt quiet thick which made me feel really uncomfortable where as with this foundation I don't have that same problem. I feel really comfortable wearing it knowing that it's isn't going to easily wipe of through out the day. I don't have to continuously reapply it throughout the day like I had previously had to as it lasts much longer than some others that I have used. However one thing that I read in the reviews was that some people found that it made your skin quite dry. I have never found that to be a problem. Although I tend to have a routine for keeping my skin nice and soft. I always make sure to wipe my make up off before I go to bed as well as washing my face using clean and clear and then I use moisturiser to keep my face from going dry. My mum buys me a lot of products from temple spa which I really like to use. They have a lot of products available which I may talk about a little later on in my blog if people are interested.

BellePheonix
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment