Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 July 2015

~First Concert~

Does anyone remember the first concert they ever went to? For me it was Mcfly way way way back in like 2007 with my mum and my younger brother and is an experience I haven't forgotten since. I went to see them again at the very same place in 2012. I remember how exited I was at being able to go and see a band that I really liked at a place so close to home because there aren't many bands who perform anywhere near were I live. So if I want to go and see someone live I usually have to travel a fair way, as i'm sure most of us do. They say that your first concert is the one you remember most and I have to say I agree because I remember a fair bit about the experience for example the fact that I bought a little torch which when you turned it on would show the word Mcfly on the wall. I remember being sat on the third row back on the middle balcony and being able to see everything even though I was so tiny that when I sat down my first thought was that I wasn't going to be able to see over the people in front of me. 
I remember more details about my first concert than I ever expected to.

I have to say that it was just as good the second time I went to see them. The support bands were really good as well greeting people outside after the concert. 
All in all I think that Mcfly is a good band to go and see live as I enjoyed watching them both times that I went.

BellePheonix
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment