Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Hilarious F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Bloopers Xx

SO I Was inspired by a video on facebook of some of the friends bloopers and thought that you guys would appreciate seeing some yourself. Just when we thought F.R.I.E.N.D.S couldn't get any funnier you find the bloopers and find out that actually it really, really does. Behind the scenes mistakes and laughs put together could actually make a whole new episode of friends. SO Funny!!! It's great to see the cast of F.R.I.E.N.D.S messing around and laughing together. Absolutely love Phoebe's (Lisa Kudrow's) Laugh it's infectious. These bloopers show you just how similar each of the actors are to their character and the relationship between them. Mathew Perry is so much like Chandler apparently liked to play jokes on set. 
The jokes are funnier when they go wrong!!
        Enjoy
BellePheonix
    Xx

(I don't own friends or these videos all rights go the correct people, I'm just sharing them for your amusement)














No comments:

Post a Comment