Search This Blog

Monday 6 July 2015

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.~ 'The one with the football'

Absolutely love FRIENDS I'm actually quite sad that its finished however thankfully they always play it on comedy central. I think that my favourite episode of friends has to be the 'one with the football'. In which its thanksgiving and the group are together having a meal and they decide to play football in the park. In this episode Ross and Monica get really competitive doing whatever they can to beat each other. It ends up with a boy VS girls game in which the whole thing just ends up being really funny. This is my favourite episode because no matter how many times I watch it, it never fails to make me laugh. Just like most of them really.  My mum got me into friends because she absolutely loves it and although I like friends I have to say I'm not a huge Ross Geller fan although I do really like David Schwimmer. I just find that Ross can come across as being petty, spiteful, jealous and whiny especially with Rachel however he is still really funny as a character. My favourite characters have to be Joey and Rachel I think they just have some of the best lines although I also kind of love Phoebe as well for her quirkiness. 


BellePheonix
Xx
(Clip from Youtube, rights go to all the proper people. I don't own friends or the clip)

No comments:

Post a Comment