Search This Blog

Sunday 26 July 2015

Ed Sheeran and Passenger Mash up You Won't believe how good this is!!

 
 
For you +EdSheeranfans out there (Like me) and also passenger fans though I would share this video with you which I found on YouTube a year or so a go and fell in love with. Ed Sheeran and Passenger do a mash up of two major songs Thrift shop and No Diggity. It's an acoustic version and I have to say they go so well together. Lets keep in mind that I'm a huge Ed Sheeran fan anyway so I love most of the songs he does but this one is slightly different. I have to say I adore it. I showed my friend when we were on our way to Brighton to see The Wanted (Sad Face last tour) and The Vamps  (Who doesn't love the vamps now currently on a tour all of their own) as well as Elyar Fox and she loved it too. Before that she had never seen or heard this but now its actually top on one of her playlists (your welcome).
 
So here it is just for you
Ed Sheeran and Passenger
 
BellePheonix
Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment