Search This Blog

Thursday 23 July 2015

Goals, Hopes and Achievemants~

Does Anyone have a list of places that they want to visit or things that they want to do in their lifetime? I do

I created a List of goals of things that I would like to try and things that I would like to achieve

Here are just a few of my goals on My list that I spoke about in my very first post when I started this blog just a few weeks ago . I thought I would revisit it.

I would like to visit a various number of different places. I personally quiet enjoy old buildings and learning about the history of different places.

Goals:
I would like to travel and see different palaces in the world and learn new things. One particular place that I would like to go to is Australia. That's one place I have always wanted to go. I also want to go to America and this year I am going on holiday to Greece with a friend of mine which I am really looking forward to.
Learn a language I think it would be really fun to learn a language and hopefully become fluent in a language.
Learn to play an instrument- I would love to learn to play an instrument  admire people who are able to play and play well I think it's a great skill to have.
One day I would like to plan a charity event and raise even more money and awareness for charities such as MS and Dementia.
I would like to try to write a story.
Be more active and healthy.

These are only a few of my goals as my actual list is much longer, far too long to post.

Over the years I have become a lot more confident in myself I used to be the shy, quiet type in the classroom and in some cases I still am but in the past few years I have become more outgoing and individual. I think in part this is due to me doing more and trying out different things not just staying within my comfort zone. This year so far I have learnt a lot and continue to do so.
                           
By creating myself and setting myself goals to reach it really helping me to try things outside of my normal routine but also out of my comfort zone. Its great to be able to tick something off and say Yes I have tried that, I have given it ago. It's a real confidence booster.  Give it a try.

   BellePheonix
         Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment