Search This Blog

Thursday 23 July 2015

Question time!!! for all you readers out there here's some questions for you X

 I want to know what you guys want to see here on my Blog. I want to know what your interested in reading about? What you want to talk about? 

 What kind of things interest you that you want to see on here?


For example

lets start with one question for you all. 

If your life was a movie who would you have playing you and why? 

So my answer to this question is I would probably want to have Emma Watson playing me because I just absolutely love her as an actress, she puts everything into every role she plays and you can clearly see it in absolutely every one of her movies. I also think she is quite inspiring in her role as a UN ambassador in which she stands up and talks about equality and feminisim. I think she's done quite well for herself in that although she is an amazing and popular actress she has kept very grounded and succeeded in her education and completing university all whilst filming several movies. I think what she has achieved is something to aspire to because she has shown how far dedication and commitment can get you which is something I sometimes need to be reminded of when I find things difficult to do. So that's why I would want her to play me in a movie of my life. 
 However I think if there was ever a movie made about my life I would think it would be very boring and no where near as interesting as films such as The Bounty Hunter (Jennifer Anniston, Gerrard Butler) or Harry Potter. 

 BellePheonix 

    Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment